014 755 3646
• Accredited Information Technology (IT) Training
• Provide training, mentoring and share best practices with other community based public benefit organizations.
• For community members the programmes we develop seek to empower individuals to realize employment opportunities.
• These programmes support, facilitate and strengthen community linkages into diseases prevention, treatment and care.
• We take a multi-pronged approach to the design and implementation of effective health services at the community level to improve health outcomes.
• We work with families and social partners to design and implement targeted child-family interventions.
• The programme encourages social behavior change by providing safe engaging space for youth.
• Our programmes respond directly to the economic, educational and skills requirement that limit access to opportunities.
• Waterberg Waves is a community radio station targeted at driving social behavior change and increasing access to information in rural communities.
• The utilization of radio, supported by locally developed content, allows us to sensitize communities to various social, health and economic services while also identifying, nurturing and publicizing local talent in the area of arts and culture.
• Proving soft skills training to both employed and unemployed youth on radio broadcasting services
208-209 Waterberg & Davidson Street,
Limpopo, South Africa
014 755 3646
© Copyright 2019. All Rights Reserved. By WATERBERG WELFARE SOCIETY